I missed my post last week due to a beach trip with Sarah’s family for Memorial day. I was introduced to Bocce ball, which is actually really fun to play on the beach and got some good food at some of South Carolina’s local restaurants. I also got some really nasty sunburn in a few places, which may have actually been sun poising because I’m starting to get these itchy bumps right over where the sunburn is. Today it finally looks tan and not burnt, so it should be going away soon. It was a 6-hour ride from our place, so while fun, it also makes the weekend fly by and before you know it your back at work again.
The gym has been good this week though. I felt really strong yesterday and I have been more or less eating the same way, except for the beach trip last weekend.
Diet more or less every day:
- Morning Run (only did twice this week though)
- Breakfast 11 AM – Protein Pudding with berries and peanut butter
- Workout 2-3PM
- Lunch 3 PM – 5 serving bag of Popchips (600 calories) or Bag of Rice Cakes (420 calories)
- Snack (Throughout the day) 1.5 – 2 Protein Bars
- Dinner 7:30-8 – Balanced meal that varies daily, usually between 600-1000 calories (Been eating out a lot for this)
- Dessert – Cashew milk with berries and SF/FF Jello mix and crumble some protein bar in it (Very Good)
- Calories at the low end is around 2000 calories and high end is 2500 calories during the week. The weekend is almost always higher than 2500 calories.
Still benching 200lbs for about 3 sets of 8 reps, but I expect to bump this up soon. I may mix two different push/pull days and keep one heavy day and one lighter day. On the weekend, I also may add some iso 5×10 work for extra hypertrophy. I eat a lot on the weekends and want to take advantage of the extra calories instead of only doing cardio.