- Saturday – 20 minutes of cardio / Shoulders and traps
- Sunday – 30 minutes of cardio
- Monday – 30 minutes of cardio / Chest and Tris
- Tuesday – 30 minutes of cardio / Back and Bis
- Wednesday – 30 minutes of cardio / Bodyweight exercises
- Thursday – no cardio / Full body
- Friday – 30 minutes of cardio / Full Body
- Protein Pudding or Oatmeal
- Quest Bar
- Chipotle, Panda Express or something homemade
- Protein Pudding or Greek Yogurt with protein mixed in
So I think it is time to change a few things up. My workout will be changed to a fullbody approach done every day. I will have two different workouts (A and B) and rotate these every other day. I plan on taking away all direct shoulder exercises for the time being. After doing some research I think they are a waste of time. They also slow me up in the gym on my lunch break and I have been a little late getting back to work. The main reason is I want a bigger bench and direct shoulder days and exercises just make my bench weaker overall.
- BB bench press 3×6-8 reps
- Tbar Rows 3×10-12 reps
- Close grip chin-ups 3xmax
- Ez skulls 3×10-12
- Chinups 3×6-8 reps
- Inc DB Press 3×10-12 reps
- Dips 3xmax
- EZ curl 3×10-12 reps
These are my two workouts that I will switch between every day. Arms are highly variable and can change daily. The first exercises of each workout will not change and neither will the accessories for the time being.
I do a lot of cardio every week, which is why no heavy legs are being done. Cardio is always done in the morning and lifting in the afternoon.
I’m going to bump up my calories as well to try and get my bench rolling. Progressive overload is the main driver of this workout as well as increased frequency.