Pretty basic week in terms of nutrition and exercise. I did zero cardio in the mornings and lifted every day during lunch. Strength marginally increased most days. There is one small change I want to make to my current routine, but other than that I have been really enjoying it. I still may add a few more cardio days in the routine, but for now I’m just keeping it to the weekend. I also have a stiff neck, which I think I may have tweaked on shrugs, but not sure. It’s really annoying though and affected my lifts on Friday.
- Monday – Chest / Tris
- Tuesday – Back / Bis
- Wednesday – Shoulders/Traps
- Thursday – Chest/Tris
- Friday – Back/ Bis
- Saturday and Sunday – Cardio
I want to make Thursday a rest / cardio day and Saturday a back/bis day. I feel like I need the extra rest between Shoulders and Chest.
Current diet is basically:
- Meal 1 – Coffee and Protein Pudding
- Meal 2 – Bag of Popchips and a Quest Bar
- Meal 3 – Chipotle, Panda Express, Kickback Jacks (Basically whatever)
- Meal 4 – Protein Brownie (protein pudding with baking powder and nuked for 30 seconds)
Overall pretty consistent and now I’m just more or less grinding. 😉