Morning Weight – 171.5 lbs
- GH Circuit Reloaded Day 1
- DB Overhead Squat SS with 4×7 (25lbs)
- Goblet Squat 4×12 (70,60)
- INC DB Bench SS with 4×8 (70,65)
- INC Pushups 4 xAMAP (bw)
- DB Lunge SS with 3×8 (45,40)
- DB ROW 3×8 (90,85)
- DIPS Tri-set with 3xAMAP (bw)
- Skull Crushers 3×10 (35,30)
- Band Pull aparts 3×15 (resistance band)
Did a workout from GH Circuits Reloaded. I must admit it was very hard. It looks relatively simple on paper, but simple and easy are two very different things. I was winded halfway through and many of the exercises I haven’t tried before. The workout is really hard because it mixes heavy weights with short rest periods, which if you aren’t used to, can be a very humbling experience. I did this first workout in my room, but plan to do the rest in the gym.
Wrote a post on nicotine gum today and the benefits you can get from this are truly amazing. The benefit is dose dependent though, so its important not to over do it.