I spent the majority of the day setting up my blog, but went to the gym around 12:30 to lift.
- Chest and Tris
- DB Bench 4×6-8 (got up the 85’s for 4 reps, personal best for me)
- Inc DB Bench 3×8-10
- Dips 4×6-8 (the heavier I go on Bench the less I get with Dips)
- Close-grip DB Bench 4×6-8 (used the 45’s at first then dropped to 40’s)
- Skull-crushers 3×12 (70lb EZ-bar, got real hard at the end)
- Machine chest press 3×15 (basically just burned out with a light weight)
I usually track my intake on Myfitnesspal.com, but I forgot to take a picture yesterday. This website keeps me on track and also saves the foods you eat the most so you can easily input the data in the future.
I like to eat a large portion of my carbs around my workouts (John Meadows advice) as this will help send more them into my muscles rather than fat. My overall calories were a little low at 1800 today, but I’ll make up for it tomorrow with my back and shoulders workout.